2012年9月11日星期二

Reflection of South park whale wars

In fact, I don not like write a review about any video or article. Because different people have different ideas. Even for myself, I have different ideas about a video, sometimes my ideas are absolute opposite ideas.
 
Such as my review of south park whale wars. After I watched this video, I have opposite ideas of this video. On one hand, I think the Japanese killing a lot of whales and dolphins are very cruel. This is not right. On the other hand, I think that this video has not any actual effect. With the people use chicken and cows instead of whales and dolphins at the last part, I think that is not correct. I am really confused. In fact, they are all the life, I really do not know why they killing of dolphins and whales are illegal. However, it is normal to kill chickens and cows.
 
From whole video, I think they exaggerate how Japanese kill whales and dolphins. However, we cannot because of this video believe that all Japanese people are so cruel.
 
 
Although, the whole video is so exaggerated, but we also cannot deny that part of the Japanese killing a lot of whales and dolphins, for the ecological environment, they must control the number of killing whales and dolphins.

没有评论:

发表评论